Throughout film history, there have been thousands of movie couples. From action to comedy to drama and back again, every genre has its share of romance and joining of two characters. But which one is the absolute greatest movie couple of all time? We’re about to determine this on our latest Movie Battle Royale!
Join in on our conversation and listen to the latest episode of The Hollywood Outsider.
Discussed on this episode of The Hollywood Outsider Movie and TV Podcast:
- (0:00 – 24:28) Movie and TV News: John Wick may get a prequel TV series, Sony and Paramount struggle, Kevin Feige offers a Marvel update, and much more
- (24:27 – 1:31:58) From The Outside In Topic: The Romantic Movie Couple Battle Royale | Listener topic comments
- (1:31:59 – 2:00:52) What’s This Movie? | Spoiler-Free Reviews of Rings, Santa Clarita Diet, Bornless Ones, Dirk Gently | VOD Releases | Movie Innuendo
- (2:00:53 – 2:14:04) Recommendations and Outrage | Closing | Outtakes
- Email us your thoughts on the episode, answer our ‘What’s This Movie?’, or suggest a topic to firstname.lastname@example.org or leave us a message at 818-814-6246
- Please support The Hollywood Outsider by visiting Patreon.com/TheHollywoodOutsider
- Be sure to join our Facebook Group
- Join our Fantasy Movie League! Find our league, then use the password ‘buypopcorn’
- Do your shopping via our Amazon Link!
Listen and Subscribe for FREE to a new episode every week of The Hollywood Outsider Movie and TV Podcast at:
You can now listen on Spotify and I Heart Radio!
Apple App: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-hollywood-outsider/id1013174753?mt=8
Google App: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.thehollywoodoutsider.android.thehollywoodoutsider
RSS Podcast Feed: http://thehollywoodoutsider.libsyn.com/rss
TuneIn Radio: http://tunein.com/radio/The-Hollywood-Outsider-p638432/