Last year around Valentine’s Day, we talked a bit about love and what warms the cockles of our hearts. We are doing that again this year, but a little different.
So, you’re watching a movie about a relationship. A comedy, drama, action spectacle, whatever it is. And then something happens that takes you aback, or maybe makes you realize these two should be with anyone else on the planet other than each other. This week, we’re talking about movies where the couples just don’t work. Sometimes the stars have no chemistry, and other times the writing is just awful. This is when romance goes wrong.
Here is a list of what we also discuss on this episode of The Hollywood Outsider Movie and TV Podcast:
- Our topic this week: What makes a film romance go wrong, and bad movie couples.
- Upcoming releases: Kingsmen, Fifty Shades of Grey, and What We Do in the Shadows
- Trailers from the Super Bowl as well as Ted 2, Magic Mike XXL, and Daredevil
- Spoiler-free reviews of The Voices, The Loft, Project Almanac, and Predestination
- The latest in Movie and TV News including: Felicty Jones goes to Star Wars, Charlie Hunnam replaces Cumberbatch, To Kill A Mockingbird gets a sequel, Tales From the Darkside returns, and more
- Listener feedback
- Be sure to nominate The Hollywood Outsider for this year's Podcast Awards in the category of 'Best Movies / Films' here: PodcastAwards.com
- *Email us your thoughts on the episode to firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to join our Facebook Group
||Opening | Movie and TV News
||Brian's Trailer Park
||Justin's Upcoming Attractions
||What's This Movie | Reviews | Scott's DVDs
||From The Outside In Topic
||Emails | Outtakes
Listen and Subscribe for FREE to a new episode every Thursday of The Hollywood Outsider Movie and TV Podcast at: