It’s February, so it must be time for a little romance, right? But if you’re like us, you’re sick and tired of Hollywood churning out movies with the exact same cliches over and over and over again. So this week, we decided to focus on romance at the movies, specifically – This is our Romantic Movie Survival Guide!
Discussed on this episode of The Hollywood Outsider Movie and TV Podcast:
- (0:00 – 28:46) Movie and TV News: Streaming giants Netflix and Hulu make big gambles, Fast 8 brings in some estrogen, Saw returns, Johnny Depp is the Invisible Man, Amy Schumer goes dramatic, and much more
- (28:47 – 1:13:14) From The Outside In Topic: The Romantic Movie Survival Guide – DO’s and DON’T’s of romantic films | Listener topic comments
- (1:13:14 – 1:26:41) What’s This Movie? | Reviews of Death In The Desert and Pride, Prejudice and Zombies | Upcoming Attractions: Deadpool, How To Be Single, and Zoolander 2 | VOD and Blu-Ray Releases
- (1:26:42 – 2:04:29) Emails | Closing | Outtakes
- Email us your thoughts on the episode, answer our ‘What’s This Movie?’, or suggest a topic to firstname.lastname@example.org or leave us a message at 818-814-6246.
- Be sure to join our Facebook Group
- Join our Fantasy Movie League! Find our league, then use the password ‘buypopcorn’
- Do your holiday shopping via our Amazon Link!
- Buy your Deadpool or IMAHO t-shirt HERE
Listen and Subscribe for FREE to a new episode every week of The Hollywood Outsider Movie and TV Podcast at:
Apple App: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-hollywood-outsider/id1013174753?mt=8
Google App: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.thehollywoodoutsider.android.thehollywoodoutsider
RSS Podcast Feed: http://thehollywoodoutsider.libsyn.com/rss
TuneIn Radio: http://tunein.com/radio/The-Hollywood-Outsider-p638432/