Horror is one of the most long-standing genres in film history. For decades, we have loved being scared. Some of those films have left us with our own personal boogeymen. Those killers or monsters who still haunt our nightmares long after the credits have rolled. This week, we are talking about these SOB's! Which one has scared us the most, as well as which one was never really scary to begin with? The most iconic of horror's villains are on the chopping block for this episode.
Also discussed this week on The Hollywood Outsider Movie and TV Podcast:
- Our topic this week: Iconic Horror Villains. Who are the most iconic, and who are the least?
- Upcoming releases Addicted, The Judge, Dracula Untold, Alexander and the Terrible, No Good, Very Bad Day
- Spoiler-free reviews of The Equalizer and The Boxtrolls
- The latest in Movie and TV News including: TV Series for Big and Rush Hour, Satan is doing promotional materials now, Netflix and the Weinstein's are starting a war with theaters, and Zombieland 2 is back-in-action
- Listener feedbackand much more!
- *Email us your thoughts on the episode to firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to join our Facebook GroupListen and Subscribe for FREE to a new episode every Thursday of The Hollywood Outsider Movie and TV Podcast at:
Other Great Recent Hollywood Outsider Episodes:
Our Recap of The Walking Dead Season 4
Interview with Motivational Growth Director Don Thacker
Interview with Coherence Director James Ward Byrkit
Interview with Falcon Rising's Michael Jai White
Fan of the hit NBC TV Show, The Blacklist? Then be sure to listen to Aaron's podcast: The Blacklist Exposed!